Friday, October 31, 2003

INSIDER INFORMATION

The word has not hit the streets yet, so let me be the first to tell you that the plug has been pulled on "The Stones." Three episodes short of our order for 13, production has ceased. CBS has said they will air at least six episodes of the show in the Wednesday 9:30 PM slot starting in March. That means after a week or so of wrap, once again I find myself out of a job. But, this time, I'm armed with a produced episode in my assault on the sleazy world of talent representation. I must find an agent immediately. However, I am willing to finish out the season as a script coordinator/writers' assistant, if I cannot land a staff writing position. So, my bank account is about to get a lot lighter, but my hours are about to get a lot better...

No comments: