Wednesday, August 27, 2003

LAZY LISTS

THINGS I THOUGHT WERE GREAT RECENTLY

The Producers at The Pantages Theater
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band at Dodger Stadium
Belle & Sebastian and Bright Eyes at The Greek Theater
The Matrix: Reloaded on the IMAX
Cinespia Screenings at the Hollywood Forever Cemetary
Dirty Pretty Things
The Amazing Race
The Miami Heat Signing Lamar Odom
Finding a House in the Eagle Rock Area
My Mechanic
Sleeping a Full 8 Hours One Night


THINGS I THOUGHT WERE PRETTY GOOD RECENTLY

Open Range
Bend It Like Beckham
Project Greenlight
Andy Roddick Winning Back to Back Tournaments
The PGA Championship


THING I FEEL GUILTY ABOUT WATCHING RELIGIOUSLY

Paradise Hotel


THINGS I THOUGHT SUCKED RECENTLY

Michael Vick Breaking His Leg
Stolen Summer on DVD
The Restaurant Mexico City in Los Feliz
Working on the Weekends
Getting Caught in Morning Traffic... On the Way Home From Work
Writing This While Still at Work
Not Getting To See My Girl Enough

No comments: